Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4:12 Challenge '

There was a man in the Bible who was told:

"This is what the Lord says: Set your affairs in order, for you are going to die. You will not recover from this illness."

But then the man chose to pray to God, and broke down and wept.

God sent a messenger to Him with this message:

"I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you, and three days from now you will get out of bed and got to the Temple of the Lord. I will add fifteen years to your life, and I will rescue you and this city from the king of Assyria I will defend this city for my own honor and for the sake of my servant David."


Amazing!

I need two answers:
1. Who was this man?
2. Where in the Bible is this story found?

Reply to craig@dundonaldelim.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment