Sunday, September 20, 2009

God is...

I read this on a page in my Bible this morning - and thought it was a great reminder of how involved God is in our lives.

God is...

at work in MY WORLD... this planet, my country, my town, my community. God cares deeply about MY CHURCH and my role in it... my youth group, my Christian friends, my church family, the global family of Christ. God is part of life at MY SCHOOL... my classes, my homeowrk, my teachers, the stresses, challenges, and temptations - all of it. MY INTERESTS matter to God. He created them! God cares about my goals, my dreams, and my plans. God cares about my life at home with MY FAMILY. God's dream for my family is amazing - and I want to live it out! God cares about MY FRIENDS... my best friends, my boyfriend/girlfriend - all my important social relationships are also important to God. God intimately knows and love MY SELF... God is part of my past, my present, my future - every part of who I am and who I'm becoming.

God knows me better than I know myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment